Divorce Lawyers in Urbandale, IA
Coping with the legal, financial and emotional aspects of a divorce can be traumatic and exhausting. Many of the issues are personal, not legal, and the emotional toll a divorce takes on a family can create misunderstandings and challenges. Some decisions can have lifelong consequences. Working with an experienced team of family law attorneys ensures the end result is the best possible outcome.
While we have an outstanding track record in court, we do offer less contentious and lower cost options like mediation and collaborative divorce. These low-conflict options reduce the emotional trauma and financial cost of divorce.
While divorce is one of the most difficult of experiences for adults, children are perhaps the most profoundly affected parties in cases of divorce. We help parents create arrangements for child care and support that help ensure the child’s sense of security and self-esteem.
The attorneys at Marberry Law Firm, P.C. offer assistance and representation for:
- Child Support
- Contempt of Court
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Property Disputes
- Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDRO)
- Child Custody
- Visiting and Parenting Times
- Same-Sex Divorce
- Spousal Support and Alimony
Our Commitment To The Families We Serve
We know that you have many choices for family lawyers in the Des Moines area. Our dedication to the long-term well-being of families sets us apart from other area law firms. We Offer:
- Cost-Consciousness: We don’t spend any more of your money than is absolutely necessary. We want to leave your family as whole and secure as possible after the proceedings.
- Accessibility: We are available when you need us. We make a point of returning calls the same day that they are received. We are available by phone and email.
- Flexible Scheduling: We understand that you are busy with career and family obligations. We are able to accommodate weekend and evening appointments as necessary.
- Commitment To Results: We have a track record of getting you the results you envision for your family, while conserving your financial resources.
Contact Us To Schedule A Free Divorce Consultation
Marberry Law Firm is equipped to handle complex divorce cases across
the state of Iowa. If you are already involved in divorce litigation, please feel free to reach out to us for a second opinion.
Please call us at 515-633-3000 or 515-989-6794
to schedule your complimentary