- Child Custody & Modifications
- Landlord-Tenant Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Personal Injury
Ben was born outside Denver, Colorado in Littleton. He moved to Iowa at a young age and is proud to call Iowa Home. He graduated from Hudson High School in Hudson, Iowa in 2009 and then attended Wartburg College in Waverly, where he received his B.A. in Business Administration and Political Science in 2012. Ben’s legal experience began in the summer of 2012 when he began working at Gallagher, Langlas, and Gallagher, P.C. in downtown Waterloo, Iowa.
Ben then went on to law school at Drake University in Des Moines, Iowa. He began working at Marberry Law Firm in May 2015 while attending Drake and is now an associate with the firm. He graduated from Drake in 2016 and was admitted to the Iowa Bar Association that same summer.
When Ben is not at the office, he enjoys taking in the sights and sounds that Des Moines has to offer. His passion growing up was athletics, and he continues to be an avid Hawkeye and Denver Broncos fan.
Current Employment Position
- Gallagher, Langlas, and Gallagher, P.C., 2012
- Drake University Law School, Des Moines, Iowa
- Hudson High School, Hudson, Iowa
- Wartburg College in Waverly
- B.A. - 2012
- Major: Business Administration and Political Science
- Iowa Bar Association, 2016